- Polo shirts in royal blue, white, or gold.
- Pre-K: red polo shirts.
- Thursdays: students may wear college shirts with uniform bottoms.
- Fridays: students may wear Lujan-Chavez spirit shirts with jeans.
- Solid navy blue or khaki uniform pants.
- No jeans, except for Fridays with a Lujan-Chavez spirit shirt.
- Leggings may be worn under skirts; they must be solid colors in navy, white, cream, or black.
- Athletic shoes that can be worn all day, including P.E.
- No sandals, shoes with wheels, open-toed shoes, heels, or boots.
- Hoodies and sweatshirts are allowed, but they must have a school logo or plain school color.
- Sweaters must have a zipper from neck to waist.