RULES AND EXPECTATIONS
- You are a STUDENT athlete! Your academics are your priority, thus you are expected to perform to best of your abilities inside and outside of the classroom
- NEVER QUIT! Always give it your best, every day, every race.
- COMMITMENT! You are part of a team and everyone has a role.
- You are a FALCON! Act like it. Be confident, behave in class, be a champion, bleed purple and orange!
- Be DETERMINED! Set goals for yourself and your teammates and reach them
- Have good SPORTSMANSHIP! Respect your coaches, teammates, and student athletes from other schools.
- Be PUNCTUAL! Not only to practice, but to all of your classes.
- No HEADPHONES! You can run with your phone and play music, but you must play the music on speaker and have a strap for your phone.
- Look both ways before CROSSING THE STREET! Make sure you are checking your surroundings for incoming traffic when running on the roads.
- Use the BUDDY SYSTEM! Always run with a buddy. When going on out of town trips, make sure you take a partner with you anywhere you go!