WELCOME TO SPARTAN CROSS COUNTRY!!!It is a great day to be a Spartan! PHHS Cross Country is always looking for new runners. Come be part of the fun and excitement! The team is coached by Bashar Ibrahim. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Coach Ibrahim.
- Official practice begins on the 2nd day of school at 6:45 am. We meet in front of the weight room and practice should be over by 8:15am. Practice will include intersession. Yes, we do practice during intersession.
- Student athletes must have an updated physical turned in to the training room AND complete the online forms at www.rankonesport.com in order to participate in official practice and meets.
Beginson July 30th at 6:45AM
2019 Spartan Cross Country Meet Schedule:Most meets start at 8:00 amSaturday, August 24th
- Must have physical and online paperwork completed in order to participate.
- Intersession: Yes, we will practice. The first week of intersession practice will begin at 6:45AM. The second week of intersession practice will begin at 6:45 am. Please make plans to be at practice during intersession. It is a crucial part of our season.
Saturday, August 31
- Clint ISD @ Mt. View Invitational Pebble Hills, Eastwood, Riverside, Franklin, Canutillo, El Paso, YWLA, Ft. Hancock, LPI, Parkland, Loretto, Andress, Chapin, Eastlake Clint ISD @ Mt. View Invitational
Saturday, September 7
- Fabens”LA ISLA” Invitational @Fabens Fabens, Pebble Hills, El Paso, Tornillo, Bowie, Ft. Hancock, Parkland, El Dorado
Saturday, September 14
- El Dorado/Pebble Hills Invitational @Ascarate Park El Dorado, Pebble Hills, Americas, Montwood Coronado, Eastlake
Saturday, September 25
- Loretto/Cathedral Invitational: @ Veterans Pebble Hills, Montwood, Socorro, Eastwood, Hanks, Bel Air, YWLA, Parkland, Andress, Austin, Jefferson, Fabens , Bowie, Ft. Hancock, Burges, LPI
Saturday, October 5 (Varsity only)
- Sept. 25 El Paso County Invite 9th & Open @ NE Regional (Wed.) Americas, Eastlake, Montwood, Franklin, Jefferson, Irvin, Loretto, El Dorado, Pebble Hills
Saturday, October 19- Varsity District ChampionshipWednesday, October, 23 JV/Freshmen District Meet @Northeast Regional ParkMonday, October 28- Varsity Regional Championship @ Lubbock (Top 10 Varsity District finishers and top 2 teams qualify for the regional meet.Saturday November 9, 2019- Varsity State Meet @ Round Rock Texas-Old Settler’s Park (Top 4 teams and top 10 finishers who are not part of the top 4 teams qualify for state.)
- Nike South-Houston
Last Modified on September 23, 2022