I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Miracle Yebra and I am the Communities in Schools Program Coordinator/ Parent Liaison for Socorro Middle School. The goal of the program is to help students succeed in school so they can graduate from high school and pursue their individual career goals. The participation of parents/families is important, and I am open to suggestions, new ideas, and to inform you of services needed. Working together we will motivate students, and have a wonderful school year.
The five CIS basics are:
- A one to one relationship with a caring adult
- Safe place to learn and grow
- Healthy start and a healthy future
- Marketable skill to use upon graduation
- A chance to give back to peers and community
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at the campus.
Socorro Middle School