Guidance and Counseling
8th Grade Virtual Advanced Academy Night
December 1st 6-7:30pm
December 2nd 6-7:30pm
Socorro ISD eighth grade students who are interested in one of our premier advanced academies have an opportunity to discover what they are about and how to apply. Each academy will provide a brief description of their four-year program. Talk visits will be available for student and parent after the main session has ended. Students are already registered for the meeting and have been taught how to join on Teams. Please attend this event with your child. You do not have to attend both nights.
Academies that will be presenting are:
- Health Professions Academy (HPA) – Socorro HS
- Synergi4 TSTEM Academy – Montwood HS
- Libertas Academy for Law, Government and Public Administration – Americas HS
- Aztec Architecture Academy (AAA) – El Dorado HS
- School for Advanced Technical Applications TSTEM (SATA) – Eastlake HS
- Sparta Business Academy (SBA) – Pebble Hills High School
- International Baccalaureate (IB) – El Dorado HS
- Mission Early College High School (MECHS)
- Fire Science Academy – Socorro HS
The virtual night dates December 1st and 2nd, 2020 from 6 PM to 7:30 PM
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middle School Counselor
Also...PLEASE JOIN US!
8th GRADE PARENT NIGHT - DECEMBER 8, 5pm.
We will be presenting information on House Bill 5, Endorsements, Academies, etc. for your 8th grade Scorpions.
The link to the meeting is below.
+This link will take you to directly to the meeting in TEAMS. Best way to reach me is email!!
MAZCAR01@SISD.NETView our Monthly Lesson Calendars BelowCLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR COUNSELOR BROCHURE COUNSELOR INFORMATIONYour Sybert Counselors are also here to serve you! Please feel free to contact us:Virginia Bueno Vbueno@sisd.net 915-937-4413Marcy Azcarate email@example.com 915-937-4412Sybert Counselors: Virginia Bueno and Marcy AzcarateThe Bill Sybert School Counseling program will provide a comprehensive developmental guidance and counseling program that will maximize the academic, personal-social, and career competencies of all students so that they may realize personal postsecondary goals.