Benito Martinez Student Dress Code
All students are required to wear a school uniform. Socorro ISD has set the following universal uniform options:
- Khaki pants and a white polo shirt without a school logo;
- School uniform pants and a school colored polo shirt without the school logo.
Benito Martinez encourages the following uniform options:
- Pre-K students: polos or plain t-shirts in solid yellow with or without the school logo
- Kindergarten-5th grade students: polos or plain t-shirts in solid red, white, or navy blue with or without the school logo
- All students:
- Please consider purchasing at least one polo for your child with our Patriot logo for field trip days.
- Khaki and navy blue "Docker" style pants or shorts (no cargo pants or shorts)
- Blue jeans and jean shorts. Jeans with holes, sequins/designs, skinny jeans, jeggings, baggy jeans, and cargo jeans are NOT permitted.
- Khaki and navy blue capris, skirts, and jumpers may also be worn. Shorts, skirts, and jumpers must be knee length.
- Leggings may be worn underneath skirts but must be solid red, white, blue, or tan if worn with a khaki skirt.
- Shoes: Comfortable athletic shoes that can also be used during P.E.
- Wednesdays: Wear our BME orange "Kindness" t-shirt (sold on campus).
- Thursdays: College Shirt Day - represents your favorite college and wear a shirt with that college's logo.