Welcome to Campestre PE!
Our Physical Education class teaches students to develop healthy habits that will last a lifetime. Students participate in a wide variety of activities, sports and challenges that will increase their physical and mental health and social awareness;teamwork and cooperation skills. We strive to provide a safe, fun and motivating class that will encourage all students to participate, have fun and try their best.
- Students must be ready to learn and have fun.
- Students must have appropriate running shoes/sneakers. (No boots/crocs).
- Students must bring their own water bottle.
- Be Honorable, Independent, Successful and Safe in P.E. Class
- Students must participate in daily warm-up, run/walk and activity of the day.
- If student is feeling ill/injured, please provide a doctor's note.
Grade Level Time Kindergarten 8:10- 9:00 a.m. 1st Grade 9:00- 9:50 a.m. 2nd Grade 9:50- 10:40 a.m. 3rd Grade 12:15- 1:05 p.m. 4th Grade 1:05- 1:55 p.m. 5th Grade 1:55- 2:45 p.m.