Welcome to ESCONTRIAS STEAM PE
Our Physical Education class teaches students to develop healthy living habits that will last a lifetime. Students participate in a wide variety of activities, sports and challenges that will increase their physical, social, and mental abilities, teamwork and cooperation skills. We will provide a safe, fun and motivating class that will encourage all students to participate, have fun and try their best.
- Students must be ready to learn and have fun.
- Students need to follow all PE rules and expectations
- Keep hands to themselves
- Students will wear appropriate running shoes/sneakers.
- Stay hydrated (bring a water bottle to class each day)
- Be a full participant in all PE activities
- Do not be a bully or disrespectful toward others
- Take care of equipment
- Listen for the whistle
- Fun Fridays
- Choice day(students pick game to play)
- End of year field day
Students will earn grades given by participation, attendance, behavior and following all P.E. rules.
Time Grade Level 7:15-7:30 Morning Duty 7:45 - 8:30 5th Grade PE 8:30- 9:15 4th Grade PE 9:15- 10:00 3rd Grade PE 10:00-10:45 2nd grade PE 10:45-11:15 Lunch 11:15-12:00 Conference 12:00-12:45 Pre K PE 12:45-1:30 Kinder PE 1:30-2:15 1st Grade PE 2:20-3:10 STEAM