Welcome to PE
Our Physical Education class teaches students to develop healthy living habits that will last a lifetime. Students participate in a wide variety of activities, sports and challenges that will increase their physical, social, and mental abilities, teamwork and cooperation skills. We hope to provide a safe, fun and motivating class that will encourage all students to want to participate, have fun and try their best.
- Claudia Avila
- Adriana Enriquez
- Randle Jaquess
- Andrew Macias
- Pricilla Walker
- Students must be ready to learn and have fun.
- Students must have appropriate running shoes/sneakers.
- Students must have a water bottle.
- Students must dress appropriately in all physical education classes to assure safety. Physical education dress code requirements include gym shoes, t-shirt and shorts or sweat bottoms. All clothing must adhere to the District and EDHS dress code located in the student code of conduct manual.
El Dorado High School is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Your child is provided a locker to use during instruction. It is their responsibility to secure all items (locks are highly recommended).
Coaches Class Schedule:
Period Avila Enriquez Walker Macias Jaques 1 Lifetime Rec. & Outdoor Health Volleyball Football Football 2 Conference Health Lifetime Rec. & Outdoor Lifetime Rec. & Outdoors Weightlifting and Fitness 3 Health Health Lifetime Rec. & Outdoor Lifetime Rec. & Outdoors Weightlifting and Fitness 4 Health Health Lifetime Rec. & Outdoor Lifetime Rec. & Outdoors Weightlifting and Fitness 5 Health Health Conference Lifetime Rec. & Outdoors Lifetime Rec. & Outdoors 6 Health Conference Lifetime Rec. & Outdoor Lifetime Rec. & Outdoors Lifetime Rec. & Outdoors 7 Health Lifetime and Wellness Lifetime Rec. & Outdoor Conference Conference 8 Swim Soccer Volleyball Football Football
- Foundations of Fitness
- Individual and Team Sports
- Weights and Conditioning