The Myrtle Cooper Elementary Counseling Program supports a collaborative culture of educational excellence, in which every student is actively learning.
To ensure a safe environment in which a comprehensive guidance program supports all students in reaching their full academic, career and social/emotional potential.
Myrtle Cooper Counselors believe:
- We believe all students can be outstanding into their future equipped with skills they have learned through guided lessons, groups, and activities
- We believe all students can be academically successful
- We believe all students have dignity and worth
- We believe each student is unique with special abilities, talents, and interests that must be recognized and nurtured.
- We believe the counseling program requires collaboration when planning, managing, delivering and evaluating from all stakeholders in order to be successful.
- We believe in developing positive relationships with our students and serve as their advocate.