Welcome to the Nurse's Office
Notes from the nurse's office:
- Please update cell phone number/email when changed.
- Keep up with your child immunizations. A notice will be sent home if your child is not up to date. You can either bring the paper record to my office or email it to me.
- Medications - may not be carried by student unless written permission from doctor and parent. Student should not bring any medication from home (such as motrin or tylenol). Nurse does not administer any medication without doctors orders and should be brought in by parent or adult only if prescribed.
- P.E. - all students must bring in a parent note or doctors note if student is not allowed to go to P.E. If note for no P.E. is brought in by student, student will not be allowed to go to recess either. After 3 days of no P.E. a doctor's note is required.
- Please keep your child home when they have had a temp of 100.0 degrees or higher within the last 24 hours, diarrhea or vomiting more than 2 times with a stomach ache, redness and drainage to eye or a rash to body of unknown cause.
- If you are sending your child to school with a headache, cough, stomach ache, allergies or any non communicable disease, please medicate prior to school.
- Please notify the nurse when your child is found with head lice so that I can monitor your child's class and send notices home. Student name will be kept confidential.
All Health Services Forms can be found here. Printable Forms
Thank you for your support!
Aimee Saldivar, RN
Vista del Sol Elementary School
Phone: (915) 937-7508
Fax: (915) 851-7970
Email Nurse Saldivar
Below you will find some helpful documents. All of the below can be found by going to the SISD website---Departments---Health Services.
Vaccine Requirements (K-12)
Helpful Videos & Links: