The National Honor SocietyThe National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation's premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character.
Eastlake High School is a proud member of The National Honor Society.
- NHS Recruitment begins in July and students must have an overall 92% GPA.
- NHS is a service organization wherein students must complete 20 hours from NHS sponsored events and 20 outside hours.
- Logs of service hours are recorded and kept by each student and are turned in to the sponsor in April of your senior year.
- Meetings are held every 2 weeks and attendance is mandatory.
- Participation in fundraising is mandatory and earns
- graduation stoles
- NHS t-shirts
- certificates and pins
- Induction Ceremony & Reception
- End of Year Banquet
Please make sure to follow us to keep up with meetings and important updates