Your Mailing Companion
The mission of the Socorro ISD Mailroom is to protect the District’s mail, secure the District’s mail system and to ensure District trust in the mail.
Start the day with a big smile and a positive attitude and to provide a fast, flexible, and cost efficient way of transmitting correspondence and messages. Increase customer satisfaction with our performance and to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees.
Tips for successful Mailings
- Address your mail accurately
- Avoid clasp envelopes, use packing tape for sealing.
- Do not mail cash
- Do Not use red or black envelopes
- Avoid writing notes on envelopes
- Do not use staples
- “Return Service Requested” must be printed on all mail pieces
- Unsealed envelopes should be left untucked with flaps down