Vista del Sol School Wide P.B.I.S. Expectations
- Walk without touching decorations or student work.
- Walk quietly, using inside voices, especially near a classroom.
- Walk in an orderly fashion staying on the right hand side.
- Only eat or drink in the cafeteria.
- Throw trash in the trash can to keep our playground clean.
- Respect the monitors because they are here to help you stay safe.
- Be respectful of school property, the environment, and others.
- Share equipment and basketball courts.
- Line up when called.
- Use your inside voice when speaking.
- Respect each other’s privacy.
- Wash your hands to prevent the spread of germs.
- Dispose of paper towels properly.
- Do not linger.
- Be prepared to tell cafeteria staff your choice of side dish.
- Walk at all times.
- Dispose of trash and carry your tray to the window.
- Clean up your area.
- Always use an inside voice.
- Be polite to everyone.
- Exhibit patience and good citizenship as you wait to be served.