Important Updates Below!
January 12, 2019
Pebble Hills High School
Based on your feedback and the desire to make the competition day as short as possible, we have *adjusted the competition events to fit our needs.
- Robot Event - autonomous event - no changes
- Very Important Information – DUE JANUARY 10, 2019 @ DSC before 5:00PM
- The video submitted MUST BE A RECORDING OF A LIVE PRESENTATION (NO computer edits, NO zooms, NO cuts). Your video will be submitted on a USB drive, and MUST be playable on ANY computer system. Prior to submission, please make sure to test your video on computers other than the one that it was created on. Videos will be played on computers that are in teacher classrooms on the hosting campus.
- Team awards will have 3 categories (Inspiration Award, Teamwork Award, Gracious Professionalism Award) and will be selected by peers. A Core Values poster is NOT needed, but it is recommended; students will NOT have a Core Values presentation for ROBOCOM 5.0. Each Round will have a set of Team Awards.
- The Robot Design Executive Summary Notebook is optional, but will be helpful to teams as they move through the engineering process.
Last Modified on August 8, 2018