Procedures for withdrawing from Americas High School
- Student/or Parent should return all textbooks, library books, uniforms, technology, etc…
- Student/or Parent should check with business office to see if there are any outstanding monies owed.
- See Registrar, Ms. Grace Rodriguez, to withdraw student from Americas H.S.
- Americas H.S. will NOT provide a copy of transcript at the time of withdrawal.
After student reaches their new school:
- New school must request records from Americas H.S.
- New school will request records from our Transcript Clerk, Ms. Ana Galeano , at fax number: (915) 851-7245 or to main school fax @ (915) 855-6898
- Ms. Galeano’s main number is: (915) 937-2848
We are striving to make your withdrawal procedure as effortless as possible and help you to have a smooth transition to your new school.