• Procedures for withdrawing from Americas High School

    • Students/or Parents should return all textbooks, library books, uniforms, technology, etc…
    • Student/or Parent should check with the business office to see if there are any outstanding monies owed.
    • See Registrar, Ms. Giovanna Pichardo, to withdraw a student from Americas H.S.
    • Americas H.S. will NOT provide a copy of the transcript at the time of withdrawal.

    After a student reaches their new school:

    • The new school must request records from Americas H.S.
    • The new school will request records from our Transcript Clerk, Ms. Ana Galeano, at fax number: (915) 851-7245 or to main school fax @ (915) 855-6898
    • Ms. Galeano’s main number is:  (915) 937-2848

    We are striving to make your withdrawal procedure as effortless as possible and help you to have a smooth transition to your new school.