It is the philosophy of the Socorro Independent School District and Pebble Hills High School that students should maintain high standards of dress, grooming, and appearance.Dress Code
1. Clothing with satanic messages, obscenities, or alcohol/tobacco/drug advertisement to include any clothing or accessories/tattoos which indicate any gang affiliation
2. Hats (to include males and females), caps, hairnets, scarves, handkerchiefs, hoodies covering heads, doo rags or sunglasses are not to be worn inside the building
3. No spandex or leggings are to be worn as pants (may be worn under appropriate length bottoms)
4. No fishnet shirts, spaghetti straps, off the shoulder, low-cut shirts/blouses, tube-tops, see thru or translucent clothing and no open back tops
5. Ladies' tank top straps must be wider than 2 inches (3 fingers) width and all tank tops must have standard arm holes
6. No bare midriffs (exposed stomachs)
7. Underwear or any other undergarments or skin should not be visible thru clothing
8. Excessively baggy pants must be worn at the waist and should not expose undergarments
9. Excessively long shirts must not cover baggy clothes
10. Gentlemen must wear a sleeved shirt or tank top with 2-inch (3 fingers) width straps and standard arm holes
11. Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be no higher than 2 inches above the knee. No short shorts with leggings will be allowed. Leggings/tights can only be worn if the dresses, skirts, and shorts meet the required length.
12. No long key chains, chains on pants, and wallet chains of any length. Belts must be tucked all the way in pant loops.
13. Do not wear any clothing affiliated with another high school. Only clothes from PHHS feeder pattern will be allowed.
14. No pajamas unless on an approved School Spirit Day.
15. All shoes must have a back strap. No house slippers, flip flops or athletic sandals.
16. No distracting features, such as inappropriate tattoos accessories.ID Cards
All students are provided with a picture I.D. card and a lanyard at registration. Students must wear their I.D. on the lanyard at all times while at school and at any school functions. There is no charge for this initial card and lanyard. The card is the property of Pebble Hills High School. There is a $5.00 replacement charge for any lost I.D. cards.
Anything deemed inappropriate by administration will result in a violation of the dress code, and students will be required to modify dress based on administration recommendation.
Last Modified on October 19, 2017