Click on this link for a video for online registration assistance:
2021-22 Course Request
Please fill out the form that is linked below if these options apply to you:
- Course has already been taken in the past
- A course you requested was not honored (see Tyler 2021-2022)
- Remove or Add an advanced classes (PAP, AP, Dual Credit)
The form is located here: Counseling / Course Request 2021-2021 (sisd.net)
Repairs are made by appointment ONLY. Click this link: Schedule Your Appointment
Once your appointment is made, please complete the following steps:
- The DNA Repair Form must be completed and printed before parent/student drops off laptop.
- Please make sure to save any files prior to bringing in the non-working laptop.
- Technician will attempt to service the laptop at time of appointment.
- If the laptop needs to be kept for further maintenance, another laptop will be issued to the student
- The technician will assess the laptop and determine if a cost will be associated with the repair. Parents will be notified at time of appointment.
For more information on the DNA 1:1 Initiative, please click HERE.
Bell Schedule 2021
1st Period, 9-10:35 a.m.
2nd Period, 10:40 am.-12:50 p.m.
Lunch A, 10:35-11:10 a.m. (return to 2nd Period)
Lunch B, 11:22-11:57 a.m. (return to 2nd Period)
Lunch C, 12:15-12:50 p.m. (proceed to 3rd Period)
3rd Period, 12:55-2:30 p.m.
4th Period, 2:35-4:15 p.m.
5th Period, 9-10:35 a.m.
6th Period, 10:40 am.-12:50 p.m.
Lunch A, 10:35-11:10 a.m. (return to 6th Period)
Lunch B, 11:22-11:57 a.m. (return to 6th Period)
Lunch C, 12:15-12:50 p.m. (proceed to 7th Period)
7th Period, 12:55-2:30 p.m.
8th Period, 2:35-4:15 p.m.
NOTE: Block schedule: Students go to lunch when teacher goes to lunch.
Montwood High School is a 2020 recipient and, as such, is designated as a Texas Purple Star Campus.