Apply for Free and Reduced-Priced Meals On-Line
Making it faster and easier for families to apply for free or reduced priced meals.
You can now use the convenience of a secure internet connection to apply ON-LINE for free or reduced-price meal benefits for children. No need to worry about filling out a paper form that could be lost or misplaced.
The process is simple, fast, and convenient. A helpful "Instruction" button can be found at each section of the application.
Make sure you have the following information available:
- Student(s) legal name and birth date; and
- All household gross income; and
- The last four digits of your social security number and/or SNAP (formerly food stamps) or TANF eligibility determination group number (EDG)
Upon receiving and reviewing the meal application, Child Nutrition Services personnel can quickly determine the eligibility status, and send you a letter with the results.
- If you need to make changes to a completed 2020-21 meal application call 915-937-0450.
- To receive an email notification once the meal application is processed, please include your email address. If a notification is not received within five days call 915-937-0450.
- Paper meal applications will not be available in the 2020-21 school year. For assistance completing the on-line application call 915-937-0450.
Save the assigned Application ID number for your records.
Guarde el número de ID de aplicación asignado para sus archivos.
*We recommend using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Internet Explorer 10 and above*