Socorro Independent School District shall comply with all EDGAR federal regulations in the management of federal grant awards and state-administered grants, as designated by the Texas Education Agency.
EDGAR Compliant: The District’s purchasing procedures are intended to comply with all federal (2CFR 200), state and local procurement requirement, including new EDGAR Procurement Standards.
For solicitations notating “EDGAR Form”, the Socorro ISD’s Purchasing Department shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local procurement requirements and for ensuring that the district maintains an up-to-date procurement history to include, but not limited:
- Independent Estimate
- Cost and Price Analysis
- Advertisement date(s) of the procurement
- Selection criteria with weights
- Evaluation/selection of Vendor
- Negotiation of profit if only one (1) vendor responded
- Contract provisions
- Not EDGAR Compliant: These solicitations shall not be utilized with federal/state mandated funds
- Socorro ISD will comply with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)/ Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) regulations
The Department of Purchasing will procure a continuous supply of goods and services, at the best value, in support of Socorro Independent School District and its commitment to provide the best academic environment possible. For more information download the Purchasing Department Manual or visit any of our helpful links.