The office of Research and Evaluation oversees the administration of state mandated assessments such as STAAR 3-8, STAAR EOC, TELPAS, and district initiated assessments such as benchmark exams and mock tests. The Research and Evaluation Department plays a key role in the College Readiness Initiative and oversees the TSI assessment administrations. The Research and Evaluation department also provides data to the district and community stakeholders. In addition, all research conducted within the district must be approved by the Research and Evaluation Office.
The mission of the Research and Evaluation Department is to provide the best customer service to our district and community stakeholders while providing accurate and timely data so that informed decisions about instruction can be made.
- To be a resource for information regarding state mandated testing such as STAAR 3-8, STAAR EOC, TELPAS, etc.
- Provide accurate and timely data to campus administrators for improvement of instruction
- Help students be college ready by providing access to college ready tests.
- Offering Credit by Exam tests for student advancement or to reclaim credit.
- To support the district with the instructional assessment program Eduphoria Aware.