Volunteer Registration Process
TEAM SISD Volunteers appreciates your interest in the Socorro ISD Volunteer Program and being part of the success of our students. We hope your experience is as rewarding to you as it is for our students.
To apply as a volunteer at our SISD Schools, please read the instructions provided below and complete the application process. Volunteers may begin after the background check has cleared and the campus is notified. The entire process takes up to 15 working days. Please contact your campus volunteer coordinator before you start volunteering at the school.
*BOTH steps 1 and 2 must be completed in order to process your application!
- Socorro ISD full time employees do not need to submit a CCH DPS form; skip step 1 and proceed to step 2.
- Download the CCH DPS form, fill in the appropriate boxes, and save. Please do not obtain fingerprints. SISD will mail a letter to home address if fingerprints are requested.
- Email CCH DPS form to Sandra Rubio at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 915-851-7508. Without the DPS CCH Form, the Department of Public Safety will not allow SISD to process your application.
- CCH DPS Form Computer Criminal Verification Form
- Complete the online volunteer registration form: Volunteer Application
- This application will be submitted online directly to the SISD Volunteer Program.