- all students are capable of learning and growing into their best and highest capacity.
- all students have dignity and worth.
- all students have equal opportunities in the school learning environment.
- all students can develop an internal drive or motivation that helps them become successful and capable citizens in our community.
- all students deserve for their uniqueness to be appreciated and accepted.
- all students deserve to feel safe and comfortable in their learning environment.
- all students benefit from collaboration from teachers, support staff, home and community stakeholders.
- all students deserve a well-rounded, academic, social-emotional, career readiness, comprehensive education counseling program.
The vision of the school counseling program at O’Shea Keleher Elementary is to develop happy individuals who contribute to society in a way that internally motivates them to always strive for personal growth; whether it be in their career, family, or social-emotional avenues. The needs of all students are addressed through a curriculum that shapes their personalities in which will help them to become productive, model citizens who contribute to a changing world.
The mission of the school counseling program at O’Shea Keleher Elementary is to provide support through a comprehensive, engaging, student-centered curriculum that maximizes each students’ potential in their academic, personal-social, and career development. In partnership with educators, parents, and a caring community; school counselors will advocate for a nurturing environment needed to create successful; problem solving, lifelong learners.
Grades: PreK, 3rd, 4th & 5th
Grades: PreK,Kinder, 1st & 2nd
Last Modified on October 19, 2018