Dear Parents and Players,
Thank you for your interest in Pebble Hills High School and the PHHS Boys Soccer Program. Our mission and coaching philosophy embraces the values and morals of a student/athlete.
In the Pebble Hills Boys Soccer Program, we care about academics and athletics. Students know they are “students” first and then Athletes. Athletics should function as an integral part of the total curriculum. It should offer opportunities to serve the institution, to assist in the development of positive relationships and good will, to promote self-realization, all around growth and good citizenship qualities.
Program Primary Objectives for Soccer Players in the Program
- Develop fundamental soccer skills, physical conditioning, and tactical strategies
- Understand the basic rules and terminology of the game
- Develop and upgrade soccer level for a high school soccer team
- Develop sufficient interest in soccer to continue at the university level
- Develop a sense of school pride by actively participating in afterschool programs, organizations and community activities
- Players will maintain AND be in good academic standing at all times
Student Learning Outcome
The successful athlete will have acquire new skills, knowledge, and attitudes by being able to:
- Perform with an increased degree of proficiency the skills and techniques of competitive soccer at college and university level standards
- Student will improve physical conditioning, ball control, dibbling, game awareness, decision-making, as well as stamina, endurance and strength
- Student would have learned rules, team communications, self-discipline, tactical strategies, and character
As we begin planning our 2019-2020 Soccer Season, we will host our Summer Workouts starting on June and July, 2019. This is IMPERATIVE for new comers to get to know our class procedures as well as receving a strong summer workout.
On the links, you will find the flyer for our Summer Workouts. ALL PLAYERS PARTICIPATIONG ON THE WORKOUTS MUST HAVE A 2019-2020 PHYSICAL COMPLETED.
On behalf of our soccer coaching staff, we want to Welcome you to our SPARTAN ATHLETICS COMMUNITY!
VARSITY HEAD COACH- firstname.lastname@example.org 915-937-9553
JUNIOR VARSITY COACH- email@example.com 915-937-9573
DEVELOPMENTAL COACH firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified on May 3, 2019