SISD Pre-K and kindergarten registration
The Socorro Independent School District will be having pre-registration for Pre-K and kindergarten students for the upcoming 2013-14 school year on March 11-14, with Pre-K registration scheduled from 8 to 11 a.m. and kindergarten (for those students new to the district) from 1 to 3 p.m. With regards to Pre-K, the following campuses are designated Pre-K hubs that will serve as the home campus for students from multiple school areas.
- O’Shea Keleher Elementary will serve Pre-K students from O’Shea Keleher Elementary, Paso del Norte School, Bill Sybert School and Jane A. Hambric School
- Myrtle Cooper Elementary will serve Pre-K students from Myrtle Cooper Elementary, Chester E. Jordan Elementary, Hurshel Antwine Elementary and John Drugan School
- Escontrias Early Childhood Center will serve Pre-K students from Escontrias Early Childhood Center and H.D. Hilley Elementary
- Dr. Sue Shook Elementary will serve Pre-K students from Dr. Sue Shook Elementary and Horizon Heights Elementary
- The following campuses will serve Pre-K students on site.
o Vista del Sol Elementary
o Loma Verde Elementary
o Lujan-Chavez Elementary
o Sgt. Roberto Ituarte Elementary
o Élfida P. Chávez Elementary
o Helen Ball Elementary
o Sierra Vista Elementary
o Ernesto Serna School
o Campestre Elementary
o Desert Wind School
o Benito Martinez Elementary
o Robert R. Rojas Elementary
o Hueco Elementary
o James P. Butler Elementary*
*Pre-registration for both Pre-K and kindergarten students attending James P. Butler Elementary will be held at Lujan-Chavez Elementary.*
Please visit the district student registration page for information on registering your student.
Immunization clinics will be available at each of the four Pre-K hub sites throughout the week of March 11-14. Please see the attached schedule for dates and times. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to call your neighborhood school.