How do I get school transcripts?

Posted by:

Answer: The campus which you graduated from retains the transcripts of all of the students who have graduated from the school 5 years prior to the current date and after. You can request a transcript from the campus if the year you graduated falls within this time period. If it has been more than 5 years since you have graduated, visit the District Service Center and fill out a request for information form and submit it to the Human Resources Dept.